Things we will learn:
- How to overlay C&W sequences from our C&W gamp S02E02 onto units and blocks, to make these motifs as big as we want.
- We use D/L and D/D/L/D/L in the composition.
- How to bring other sequences into the treadling
- We can also play with all those other tie-ups from S05E01 and S06E02.
- How to warp with 2 warps, a dark warp and a light warp.
- A discussion about whether we want to tie knots or warp with 2 warps.
- One isn’t right, one isn’t wrong…they are just different ways to warp and it’s good to know.
Level of Difficulty: intermediate
Weave structure: Turned Twill
Material: 8/2 cotton
Each kit makes: 8 Tea Towels
- Shafts: 8
- Reed: 10 dent
- Weaving width: 24 ¼”
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 2 cones 8/2 cotton – Pale Limette
- 2 cones 8/2 cotton – Peacock
- 2 cones 8/2 cotton – Bleached