Things we will learn:
- How to analyze block designs
- Review the threading system of Bronson Lace
- Take it up to 8 shafts with 6 blocks
- how to play with the point threading and get all kinds of different graphics
- how to change the tie-up
- how to weave pattern in Plain Weave completely surrounded by Lace
- How to isolate a motif so it stands out better
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Weave structure: 8 Shaft Bronson Lace
Material: 8/2 cotton & 20/2 Tussah Silk
Each kit makes: 3 Scarves
- Reed: 8 dent
- Weaving width: 18″
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 3 skeins of 20/2 Bleached Tussah
- 2 cones of 8/2 cotton – Bleached
You will need approximately 200 yards of Dark Grey 8/2 cotton for your motif isolation threads. They can be any darker colour you want. Choose from your stash!
Jane also experimented with 20/2 Bombyx silk – Rainy Day in the episode.
There are no reviews yet.