Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
School of Weaving Kit – s03e08 Simple Supplementary Warp
Things we will learn:
- how to add supplementary warp threads to a plain weave warp
- how to warp those extra threads in with the base warp
- that you don’t always need a supplementary warp beam
- how to manage the tension on the supplementary warp with a simple rod
- how to manipulate those supplementary warps threads via the tie-up
- 16/2 cotton – Fuchsia
- 16/2 cotton – Purple
- 16/2 cotton – Raspberry
- 16/2 cotton – Cayenne
- 20/2 Bombyx silk – Limelight
Select another 30/2 Bombyx silk to use for your weft, or you can weave the piece with your 16/2 cotton.
Jane uses bits of silk from her stash to experiment with different weft colours. Purchase the colours she uses below or use up your stash!
- 30/2 silk – Dragon Fruit
- 30/2 silk – Buddha Berry
- 30/2 silk – Tiger Lily
15 in stock