It is always so much fun to design contemporary fabrics with weave structures that have been used for centuries. Huck has been used for towelling since the middle ages. The simple 2 stripe design presents 4 different ways to use Colour and Weave patterning on Huck weft floats.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Weave structure: Huck lace
Material: 8/2 cotton
Each kit makes: 8 towels
- Shafts: 4
- Width in reed: 26 ½”
- Reed: 12 dent
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 2 cones of 8/2 cotton – Natural
- 1 cone of 8/2 cotton – Light Grey
- 1 cone of 8/2 cotton – Dark Grey
- 1 cone of 8/2 cotton – Charcoal
There are no reviews yet.