This Kit is on backorder until 1st week of September.
Things you will learn:
- the power of a black background.
- how black keeps other colours clear,
- how the balance of colour changes in twills because we see more of each colour due to the float length,
- how colour and weave patterns appear in twills when we alternate colours in the warp and weft,
- we have been developing our technique to control our beater throughout this whole workshop and now we will use this controlto weave twill and plain weave at the same sett.
- 1 x Lemon 8/2
- 1 x Orange 8/2
- 1 x Red 8/2
- 1 x Light Purple 8/2
- 1 x Royal 8/2
- 1 x Emerald 8/2
- 1 x Black 8/2
Jane uses these colours in the weft of the scarf:
- 20/2 Bombyx Silk -Margaretta Violetta
- 20/2 Bombyx Silk-Ariel’s Voice
- 20/2 Bombyx Silk- Buddha Berry