Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Online Guild Sample Kit #1 – Asymmetry
It is so exciting to be putting your first sample together in a kit form for Season 2: Episode 1 – Colour and Design. Asymmetry will give you a great foundation. We are starting out at 18 EPI and 18 PPI. As you will see in the video I change it up once we get some of the basics covered.
Things we will learn:
- How beautiful asymmetrical graphics are
- Fibonacci used as an incremental unit of 10 ends
- Movement of weight across a canvas… dark to light
- Graduating colours
- The power of a Zinger
- Training our eye to see square
- How to change out a colour in the warp
- How to change our sett in relationship to changing our weft.
The kit includes the following 8/2 Cotton:
- 1 cone – Bleached
- 1 cone – Light Grey
- 1 cone – Dark Grey
- 1 cone – Red
- 1 cone – Black
P.S. I am including one sheet of Dr. Beckmann’s Colour Catcher in case your red wants to run away 🙂
4 in stock