Things we will learn:
- How to make diamonds larger and larger on a 4 shaft loom
- How to use ideas from Colour & Weave to come up with treadling sequences
- How to use Fibonacci to help create treadling sequences
- How nicely basket weave pairs with twill
- How we can use BW to create textured fabrics
- Visually seeing the threading numbers as a shape
- When we mix our threadings and treadlings, that’s when the magic begins – e.g. small threading with large treadling, or vice versa!
The kit includes the following 8/4 Cottons:
- Nile x 3
- Plum x 1
You will need to choose 3 additional cones of 8/4 cotton for your weft. Jane uses Black, Denim & Teal.