Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
School of Weaving Kit s03e04 – Weft Faced
US$4.37 – US$8.02
Things we will learn:
- how your sett controls your weft coverage not necessarily your beater
- colour is controlled by weaving on opposites
- weaving with one shuttle and 2 shuttles
- we bring sequencing from C&W into the game
- floating selvedges are beneficial
- 14 possible tie-ups on 4 shafts
- division of space still rocks it all
Create your own kit by selecting from the following yarns:
- Please select 1 cone of 12/4 Wet Spun Tow – Natural
- Also, choose skeins of our Quebecois wool colours that you would enjoy working with. (2 skeins will make about 4 hot pads/samples)
There are no reviews yet.