Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Jan Louet modified the old Louet Kombo Table Loom based on Jane Stafford’s wish list. The Jane Loom is the wonderful result.
Jane is offered in two weaving widths, 40cm (15.5″) or 70cm (27.5″). Truly lightweight and portable at 17 lbs, Jane folds down to a height of only 5.5″ for easy transport or storage.
All Louet looms come supplied with “Texsolv” string heddles and tie-up cords allowing for quiet operation and easy tie-ups.
- Great shed
- Smooth and easy toggling
- Large weaving area
- Two weaving widths available:
- – 15 .5″ (40cm)
- – 27.5″ (70cm)
- Standard 8 shafts
- 10 dent reed included
- Cords run over rollers to remove cord wear
- Texsolv heddles
- Great warping instructions
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips away for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carry handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Stand and bench available as options
- Exquisite craftsmanship
- Very portable at only 17 lbs, and 5.5″ high when folded
- Extra screw holes on the Jane Loom
- Mystery parts on my “New to Me” Jane Loom
- Jane rollers
- Problem with cords coming loose on my older Louet Jane
- No shed at all on my Louet Jane
- Assembling the Jane Loom and stand
- Is it possible to move just one of the beams down to the Jane stand?
- White cords jumping out of place after beating
- Problem with beater on the Jane Loom
- Getting the perfect shed on my Jane Loom
Download the Jane instructions for assembly manual.
Download the Jane Loom warping instructions.
Accessories available for purchase separately: Jane Loom Floor Stand
Jan Louet setting up a Jane loom.