Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kiki’s Bambu Scarf Kit
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Weave structure: Turned Twill
Material: 12 gauge Bambu – Rayon from Bamboo
Each kit makes: 3 Scarves
- Shafts: 8
- Width in Reed: 13″ minimum
- Reed: 10 dent (or use your reed substitution chart)
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 1 cone each of 12 gauge Bambu in Ginger, Wine and Honey
- 2 cones of 12 gauge Bambu in China Red
Christel Knoth is another wonderful weaver from Salt Spring. Many workshop attendees have met her working at JST and know her as Kiki. One of Kiki’s favourite weave structures is Turned Twill which she used to design these three scarves woven on the same warp with different weft colours and treadlings.
3 in stock