I love to teach skills that will help weavers develop their own ideas and creative sensibility to become independent designers. Tea towels are a small and inexpensive way to experiment without financial stress of expensive yarns. Once you have a successful towel you can look at it as a design sketch for a blanket, a placemat, a piece of yardage or a scarf, the possibilities are endless. On top of all that, tea towels make wonderful gifts.
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
Weave structure: Plain Weave
Material: 8/2 Cotton
Each kit makes: 8 Tea Towels
- Shafts: 4
- Reed: 12 dent
- Weaving width: 24″
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 1 cone of 8/2 Cotton- Apricot
- 1 cone of 8/2 Cotton- Fuchsia
- 1 cone of 8/2 Cotton- Pale Limette
- 2 cones of 8/2 Cotton- Pale Orange
There are no reviews yet.