Sharon, our resident silk dyer who also moonlights as Jane’s studio assistant wove these stunning linen towels as her 5th ever weaving project, proving that anyone can weave with our 40/2 line linen. With the correct technique you can also weave these towels for yourself or for a one of a kind, stunning gift.
Level of Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Weave structure: plain weave
Material: 40/2 linen
Each kit makes: 5 Towels
- Shafts: 4
- Reed: 12 dent
- EPI: 24
- Weaving width: 22″
- Finished Dimensions: 30″ X 20.5″
Each kit includes:
- Weaving instructions (including draft)
- 2 cones of 40/2 linen – Denim
- 2 cones of 40/2 linen – Cream
- 1 cone of 40/2 linen – Indigo
There are no reviews yet.