Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
30/2 Bombyx Spun Silk
100% Silk Spun in Switzerland – 30/2 – 7500 yds/lb – available in 100 gr. skeins with 1650 yds/skein.
- 30/2 Silk used as both warp and weft; sett at 28 epi and woven at 28 ppi will create a beautiful, stable drapey cloth.
- 30/2 Silk in the warp and 16/2 Cotton in the weft, sett at 24 epi and woven at 24ppi, creates a wonderfully fine, soft and drapey fabric.
- 30/2 Silk combined with 40/2 Linen in both warp and weft and sett at 24 epi and woven at 24 ppi, creates a beautifully stable and drapey fabric.
- 30/2 Silk in the warp and 40/2 Linen in the weft sett at 30 epi and woven at 30 ppi creates a fabulous fabric – a little firmer than above but still drapey!
- 30/2 Silk in the warp and weft, sett at 30 epi and woven at 30 ppi in 2/2 Twill, weaves up into a beautiful, stable and drapey cloth.
- 30/2 Silk in the warp and weft, sett at 32 epi and woven at 30 ppi and woven in either a 3/1 Twill or Turned Twill gives you fabulous results – stable and with a wonderful drape.
- 30/2 silk in the warp and Zephyr in the weft, sett at 24 epi and woven at 24 ppi and woven in 2/2 Twill will give you a soft, stable and drapey fabric.
410 in stock