Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
- A Multitude of Warping Questions 6 Articles
- Dressing the Loom 4 Articles
- Tie Ups 8 Articles
- Threading 2 Articles
- Trouble Shooting 6 Articles
- Sleying 9 Articles
- Making your Warp 4 Articles
- Choke ties on my warp?
- Help! Do I have to throw my warp away???
- Raddle? Sectional? A discussion on warping methods and tips
- Hollandia (replaced by the Louet Delta) 14 Articles
- Delta 9 Articles
- Spring pre 2016 6 Articles
- Kombo (replaced by the Louet Jane) 10 Articles
- Jane 23 Articles
- David pre 2016 3 Articles
- Megado 2 Articles
- Octado 7 Articles
- Metric versus imperial reeds and raddles
- More on using the Louet raddle
- My warp is slightly off the shuttle race.
- Putting on the tie-up cords for my new Louet loom
- Questions about warping Back to Front on a Louet Loom
Need a visual helping hand? Jane has created a series of videos that will help you improve your weaving skills and grow more comfortable at your loom.
- Counting your Warp at the Cross
- Egads, I Have a Knot in the Warp!
- Floating Selvedges & How to Add One
- Hemstitching your Handweaving at the Loom
- Reading a Weaving Draft