Where are the drafts?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JoAnne Tuffnell
      Participant

I feel really dumb having to ask this: I’m downloading the pdf as I go along (catching up on 3 years before year 4 begins!) but where are the drafts for the gamp in session 2? (For that matter, all drafts to come?) In 2.4.2,  Jane holds up a paper that should be “mine” now, but where is it?

KateW
        Participant

First make sure you are logged in.

At the top of your screen, do you see “Learn” with a little down arrow?

Tap the down arrow, another set of options will show. You are looking to select “All lesson PDFs”. See below…

20191227_094659

I hope this helps! It might look different depending on the device you are using.

Ginny
          Participant

The drafts are located under the section “pdf for all lessons. The draft is in the top right corner. Hope this is what you are asking. DEB6A964-2844-471C-86AA-13B2EEDC3507

JoAnne Tuffnell
            Participant

Thanks so much, all who responded. I have now found the drafts; I really appreciate your help…just haven’t explored the website enough, I guess, since I go directly to “episodes” and think everything will be there for me. Now I know. Thank you, thank you.

Sandra
              Keymaster

Good morning, Jo Anne.  You’ll also find the drafts for each episode under each relevant video as well.  Happy weaving! Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 8.29.27 AM

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Season 1 – Foundation’ is closed to new topics and replies.