Thoughts on 5.1 – Project Planning 101… Putting it All Together – Guild Meeting

Forums Weaving Discussion Online Guild Discussion Season 1 – Foundation Thoughts on 5.1 – Project Planning 101… Putting it All Together – Guild Meeting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ginette
      Keymaster

Let us know your thoughts on 5.1 – Project Planning 101… Putting it All Together – Guild Meeting.

Wendy Mel
        Participant

Not sure where or how to get PDF’s

Ginette
            Keymaster

Hi Wendy, on your left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see an pink ‘eye’ logo, right below is a ‘page’ icon. Click on it and it will say ‘pdf attachment’. Click again and it will download. Also, if you visit the online guild episode page, at the very top, we have a link to a page with all the PDFs just below the links for the Indexes.

stephiepeterson
            Participant

I love this online guild. As a new weaver who has little local support presently, I value this more than you know. I’ve been a member for two years and am just about to start weaving! I watch some of the videos multiple times (like winding a warp) to really understand it. Thank you for what you are giving us! And I just love your teaching style and your sense of humor!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Season 1 – Foundation’ is closed to new topics and replies.