Thoughts on 4.5.2 – Large Threadings Gamp – At the Board

Forums Weaving Discussion Online Guild Discussion Season 4 – Twills on Four Weaving Discussion Thoughts on 4.5.2 – Large Threadings Gamp – At the Board

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ginette
      Keymaster

Let us know your thoughts on 4.5.2 – Large Threadings Gamp – At the Board

Penny
        Participant

All I can say is wow! Well, perhaps also that I have got so many ideas, I can’t wait to try them out. Jane, you are truly inspirational. thank you so much for explaining things so clearly.

Penny

I am excited to get to the loom – this just blew my mind!!!!
          I love these large threadings Thanks Jane 🙂

kemurt
          Participant

I just watched this for the second time and am so glad I did.  Thanks, Jane, for such clarity and enthusiasm in your teaching.  This has been super-inspirational!

Betty.allen
            Participant

I’ve also just watched for the second time. The review was very helpful. I understand the treadling on the large threading gamp, but I want to make sure I’m correct about the threading. Is it threaded following The Small Threading Gamp on page two?  The videos are great.

Sandra
              Keymaster

Hi Betty – I’m not sure what you are asking.  The Large Threading Gamp and the Small Threading Gamp have two very different threading plans.  They are each on page 2 of their own PDF.  Can you please explain a bit more about your question, please?

Elizabeth Mitchell
                Participant

Thank you so much for the wonderful episode – I’ve always loved twill and its possibilities but you have opened up another world. While watching unit substitution I went to my computer app and instead of substituting 1 for 121, etc I put in 1 = 123, 2= 234, etc treaded  TAW and this is what I got. I’m just about to put it on the loom and am so excited by it.Advancing twill for cloth fabric view

Elizabeth Mitchell
                  Participant

Just finished this episode and now know that my beautiful pattern is advancing twill! Thank you. I shall now watch a complete episode before exploring further.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Season 4 – Twills on Four Weaving Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.