Thoughts on 2.10.1 – Intro to Primaries & Secondaries on Black

Forums Weaving Discussion Online Guild Discussion Season 2 – Colour & Design Thoughts on 2.10.1 – Intro to Primaries & Secondaries on Black

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ginette
      Keymaster

Let us know your thoughts on 2.10.1 – Intro to Primaries & Secondaries on Black.

Sue
        Participant

Love those chenille gamps Jane. It’s a yarn I’ve never used, mainly down to people telling me it’s difficult to work with and me having too much else to explore that’s easier but I shall definitely give it a go after the black gamp providing I can come up with some colours resembling yours or others just as good.
          Recently been to Shetland Wool Week in the Isles and done a couple of colour workshops, blending my own to spin and trying to match all the colours from a picture and drawing out the best matches. Whole thing was a great experience. Vast numbers of your friendly North American cousins there too!

Danette Cross
          Participant

I still love Chenille. I haven’t woven much of it myself, but have some cones of actually, some very different colors, so the gamp will probably surprise me in showing me two that I thought would never work, but in their blend might be fabulous! How exciting!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Season 2 – Colour & Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.