Season 3 Kit 2 Linen

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sandra 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sandra
    Keymaster

The colours you get will be the colours listed in the kit.  Sometimes it’s really difficult to get colours to show up accurately on our monitors 😉

Nina Kennedy
    Participant

Yay! I just looked at the linen kit but I have another question. One of the pictures shows the 4 tubes of linen and what looks like 2 skeins of silk. I understand the silk is not included in the kit but can be bought separately however the 2 skeins in the picture do not look like they are the same colors as the skeins (Old Man’s Beard and Grantius Green) shown in separate photos below for purchase Are the silk skeins in the photo with the linen different colors? (they are quite pretty colors)

Ginette
    Keymaster

Hi Nina,

the linen is in!

Nina Kennedy
    Participant

Good Heavens! I had heard something about power being out because of wind but I did not know it was out for 7 days! That must have been a challenge. I will keep an eye out on the website for the linen. Thanks for letting me know.

Sandra
    Keymaster

The day after that email was sent out, Jane’s studio, home and business lost their power and wi-fi until just before New Year’s Eve.  They are working away valiantly to try to return everything to normal.  Shipments would have been held up by the Christmas rush compounded by the worst windstorm in recorded history!   Keep an eye on the order page, hopefully, the linen order will arrive shortly.

Nina Kennedy
    Participant

I received the email regarding ordering the yarn for Season 3 projects but am left a little unclear about the yarn that is out of stock, specifically the 40/2 linen for kit # 2. Do you expect to get it soon and therefore we should just keep checking the website to see when it is possible to order it? Or is it definitely out of stock and we should try to find it elsewhere. I do not have 40/2 linen at all in my stash and I checked with my local yarn shop but she does not carry 40/2 linen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.