Season 3: Episode 6 – Simple Collapse Weave

Weaving Supplies, Yarn & Looms Canada Forums Weaving Discussion Season 3: Episode 6 – Simple Collapse Weave

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Janet 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Nina Kennedy
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 42
    • Totals: 49
    • Weaving wonder

Never mind – I found the list. I had never noticed it before. Thank you for sending me the link though!

Nina Kennedy
    Participant
    • Weaving wonder

Thank you for the link to this list. I had not seen this page (Online Guild Season 3 Yarn List) before! Where is it in the categories on the website so I can find it again?

Sandra
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 428
    • Totals: 455
    • Weaving wonder

Hi Nina!  You can find the list of this year’s sample yarns under Online Guild Season 3 Yarn List.

Nina Kennedy
    Participant
    • Weaving wonder

Actually that brings up a question about the kits. I have been checking every so often to see what the yarn will be for the doubleweave episode coming next but have not seen anything about it – or any of the project yarns for episodes 7 and beyond. I’ve been thinking that I need to check my stash or order yarns for episode 7 but I don’t know what yarns will be used. If I am going to order the kits I’d like to order more than 1 at a time to save a little on postage to the US.

Please let me know if I am not checking the right place on the website – so far I have been clicking on “Online Guild” then “Buy Season 3 kits”.

jwhennessy
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2
    • Totals: 2
    • Weaving weeble

Thanks Judy for the question. I was expecting double weave too.

Ginette
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 386
    • Totals: 397
    • Weaving wonder

Hi Judy,

Oh so sorry about that! The original order is Episode 6 – Simple Collapse Weave & Episode 7 – Double Weave. We’ll get that changed today on that page.

judy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8
    • Totals: 9
    • Weaving wizard

Thanks Sandra,

This looks great but I have the Harrisville yarn ready to go for the Double Weave Shawl listed on your site under the yarns for Episode 6. Has there been a change in the sample order?

Judy

Sandra
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 428
    • Totals: 455
    • Weaving wonder

A whole lot of fun weaving heading our way this month!  Let us see what you create “playing” with Collapse Weave.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.