Season 3: Episode 3 – Log Cabin

Weaving Supplies, Yarn & Looms Canada Forums Weaving Discussion Season 3: Episode 3 – Log Cabin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ginette 3 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ginette
    Keymaster

Hi Maureen,

From Jane, if you have odd numbers of ends in your stripes then the pattern that occurs from D/L sequencing will be symmetrical.

Ginette

Maureen Janda
    Participant

I read on the  PDF instructions that we will learn:”The  importance of odd numbered end stripes”.

I’m not sure what she means and am trying to find where it was mentioned.

Nina Kennedy
    Participant

Great – The pages printed out perfectly this time!

Sandra
    Keymaster

OK, Nina – it’s up!  The JST team have worked their magic.

Sandra
    Keymaster

Hi Nina, the team at JST is in the process of reformatting the document.  It should up in the next hour or so.

Nina Kennedy
    Participant

I am excited to start the log cabin exercise but I think there is something wrong with the pdf. When I went to print it there were problems – last page is numbered 6 but only 4 printed out. The 2 middle pages were peculiar – printed horizontally and overlayed with what seems like another page on each of them!

Sandra
    Keymaster

You’ll want to explore Log Cabin and how to incorporate it into your own graphic.  Jane and her excitement over the possibilities we created in our Colour and Weave gamp in Season 2 is so much fun to watch and learn from.  Share her excitement here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.