How to add profile photo

Forums Weaving Discussion How to add profile photo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      aspellofwinter
      Participant

Sorry if this has been asked before. I’ve searched but cannot find any information.  I click to edit my profile and and try to bring a photo across but with no luck.  I only have an iPad. Please can anyone offer some advice?

Sandra
        Keymaster

Answers to questions about using the Forum can be found in the FAQ section, above your post.  I’ve cut and pasted the section that explains how and hope it helps.  Let us know if you still have a problem.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.55.54 AM

aspellofwinter
          Participant

Sorry to be dense but I still cannot find this FAQ section above my post.  Thanks for actually posting the instructions and I’ll follow those.

Sandra
              Keymaster

If you look above your post on the Forum page – you’ll see yellow sticky posts – the one in the middle is “FAQs – Housekeeping, JST Forum” – with helpful information on using the Forum.  Sorry you had trouble finding it.

aspellofwinter
              Participant

So sorry Sandra still nothing remotely like a yellow sticky note. I wonder if the iPad displays things in an abbreviated format.

aspellofwinter
                Participant

Got a profile photo though so win win 🙌 thanks for your guidance

Sandra
                    Keymaster

Strange! When I’m actually in the Forum, it shows up on my iPhone – I’ll check with our techie as to why you might not be seeing it on your iPad. I love your scarf, BTW!!

Sandra
                      Keymaster

Could you do me a favour and take a screen shot of your post and the space above it on your iPad?  I’ve mentioned your issue to our techie and he’d like a visual if you can send one.  Thanks!!

aspellofwinter
                      Participant

E2404CAD-2CF9-404D-B4FB-74AC20622498

aspellofwinter
                        Participant

Just the regular buttons across the top nothing that looks like a post it note 🤔

Sandra
                          Keymaster

E6B191CD-4092-48CF-8769-6EB488B5C45D

This is a screen shot from the landing page – the page you click on from the main menu. I’m on my iPad – this isn’t visible on yours???  You’ve got me puzzled 😉

aspellofwinter
                            Participant

The penny has dropped. I’ve got it at last. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.