Floating breast beam query

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Susie Bishop
      Participant

Hello,

I have a new Louet spring loom and I am unsure about the two cords on the floating breast beam the one that goes around the wheels and the one attached to the side of the base of the loom. When starting to weave should both cords be attached? The cord attached to the side of the base keeps it parallel when tying up but should that be in place when weaving?
        many thanks

susie

Sandra
        Keymaster

Happy New Year, Susie!  Have you, by any chance, had a chance to check out the JST Knowledge Base?  Included in the wealth of information there, you will find a section on Louet Loom specific questions and answers – including a section on the Spring Loom.  If you are on a computer, you will see a list of topics on the right of your screen, if you scroll down you will see a heading for the Spring Loom.  I don’t have a Spring Loom so I’m not much help 🙁  If the answer to your question is not there – let us know.

Susie Bishop
            Participant

Hello,

thank you for your reply…and a happy new year to you too Sandra 😊

sadly the answer to my question doesn’t seem to be on the forum!

I have the manual for making the spring up, but no help there either..and no manual for working the loom!

i will wait to see if an answer can be found!

thank you

susie

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘Season 1 – Foundation’ is closed to new topics and replies.