ANWG Conference 2019 in Prince George

Weaving Supplies, Yarn & Looms Canada Forums Weaving Discussion ANWG Conference 2019 in Prince George

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chrysalis 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chrysalis
    Participant

May I place and order.  Pay for it and have a friend pick it up when she attends the conference?

dlgorham
    Participant

I like the idea of guild members meeting w/Jane/JST staff at ANWG.  I’m registered to attend – have never attended a weaving conference before this one.   have signed up to take one of Jane’s seminars, too.  looking forward to it.

Ginette
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

So sorry for taking such a long time to respond to you!

Jane would be happy to have a guild members get-together at ANWG Conference in Prince George!  When she gets back from Ethiopia (she’s leaving in a few days) we can narrow down a day for it, most likely during a lunch break.

Thanks for the idea, it was so much fun at the one in Victoria to see so many guild members and have the chance to spend a bit of time together!

Ginette

Wendy Knudson
    Participant

Jane will be teaching a workshop and several seminars at the Association of Northwest Weavers Guilds  (ANWG) Conference in Prince George BC June 12th to the 16th, along with many other wonderful fibre arts teachers!

I believe there was a meet up of online guild members at the last conference in Victoria, maybe we could arrange something again this year if there is enough interest.

Check out the conference website for more information: http://www.anwgconference2019.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.