Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
Things we will learn:
- How to make diamonds larger and larger on a 4 shaft loom
- How to use ideas from Colour & Weave to come up with treadling sequences
- How to use Fibonacci to help create treadling sequences
- How nicely basket weave pairs with twill
- How we can use BW to create textured fabrics
- Visually seeing the threading numbers as a shape
- When we mix our threadings and treadlings, that’s when the magic begins – e.g. small threading with large treadling, or vice versa!