Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
We are making the first of many gamps this year…this one is all about small twill threadings. In episodes to come we will use these threadings as shapes and we’ll blow em up and make them bigger…so much fun. So much to learn!
Things we will learn:
- How to weave tromp as writ
- Become familiar with the shapes of threadings
- How to treadle rose fashion (inverted)
- How to start your treadling on a different treadle
- Blending twill treadlings with plain weave or basket weave
- Overlaying colour and weave on TAW