Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
It is so good to weave this sample after the last sample because we bring over those colour and weave effects from Log Cabin and pour them into Weft Faced plain weave. They are definitely connected. We do branch out into twill and other tie-ups and we master the ideas around weaving on opposites.
In this Episode we will learn:
- how your sett controls your weft coverage, not necessarily your beater
- colour is controlled by weaving on opposites
- weaving with one shuttle and 2 shuttles
- we bring sequencing from C&W into the game
- floating selvedges are beneficial
- 14 possible tie-ups on 4 shafts
- branching into twills