Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
Oh my goodness, I love Log Cabin sooooooooo much.
Log Cabin can be inserted into any existing graphic that you have. Imagine if we took some of the samples from last season, like Parrot for instance and we overlaid Log Cabin on top of that graphic. Or what if we built Log Cabin into our Plaid graphic, or what if we brought those repetitive sequences that we learned in the Colour & Weave Gamp and overlaid them on top of our Log Cabin……what if, what if, what if…..those 2 little words have driven my study of simple patterning for decades.
In this Episode we will learn
- how to think of plain weave as a block weave
- how to make Log Cabin have a 3D look
- how to make Log Cabin be perfectly symmetrical
- how to change out framing threads in our warp
- we learn how to splice our tails when we tuck them at the selvedge……and so much more.
Best of all, we get to spend one more episode learning that plain weave is anything but plain. It is PW 2, Perfectly Wonderful Plain Weave.