Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
This sample is all about using multiple setts in one piece of cloth. We learn how to adapt our sleying and beating to create beautiful fabrics and we do it all in Linen 🙂
Things you will learn:
- Linen is awesome!
- Using multiple setts in one piece of cloth
- We use our reed to create all the patterning in the cloth but having different sleyings
- We learn to identify negative space
- We are in charge of our beater and we have to beat each section appropriately based on what we want
- We can mix silk and linen