Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and inspiration from Jane Stafford Textiles each month!
Things you will learn:
- the power of a black background,
- how black keeps other colours clear,
- how the balance of colour changes in twills because we see more of each colour due to the float length,
- how colour and weave patterns appear in twills when we alternate colours in the warp and weft,
- we have been developing our technique to control our beater throughout this whole workshop and now we will use this control to weave twill and plain weave at the same sett.